Shirt with curved hemline
- Long, loose sleeves
- Oversize fit
- Button closure
- Composition: 100% Organic Cotton
About Organic Cotton
- Is grown without the use of chemicals and fertilizers, which means it has a much lower impact on the environment
- Uses less water in the long run, as when the soil is rich in natural nutrients it can retain the water better
- Third-party certification organizations verify that organic producers use only methods and materials allowed in organic production
MSCHOlisa Haddis LS Shirt
DKK 380.- DKK 190.-
Join the change
Be responsible. Join the change.
You can dress it up in all the sustainable buzzwords and 'green' phrases you want, but reality is that the fashion industry is not sustainable and likely never fully will be.
This is why we are completely open about the fact that Moss Copenhagen doesn't identify as a sustainable brand.
We do, however, absolutely want to minimize the footprint that our clothes leave behind and be clear about exactly which actions we are taking to do so.
Keep an eye out in particular for the clothes we label with Join the Change, online as well as in our physical stores.
Click here to read more
- Free shipping using our Click & Collect service.
- Fast delivery within 1-3 business days.
- Free shipping on all orders over 400 DKK to GLS parcel shop.
- Free home delivery on all orders over 600 DKK.
All orders are delivered with GLS.
See our Delivery and Returns for shipping rates and times.
Shipping time and shipping cost is different for each country, but for most countries we offer free shipping on orders over 60 EUR and delivery within 3-5 business days.
Click here to see the delivery options for your country.
- You can always return your purchase in our stores.
- Return label included in every order* and 14 days return policy.
(*35 DKK will be deducted from the refunded amount).
Click here to find out more about the return options for your country.