- Button closure
- Cable knit detail on the sleeves
- Rib detail at the waist, cuffs and the neckline
- Composition: 50% Recycled polyester, 26% Acryl, 20% Wool & 4% Elastane
About Recycled Polyester
- Made mainly from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- The production of recycled polyester does not use oil, which is a scarce resource on our planet, ie. it saves natural resources and energy as well as use of chemicals.
- It removes plastic from our nature, which might otherwise have ended there.
- It has a lower CO2 emission, and it uses a lot less water to produce than virgin polyester.
This commodity is out of stock
Join the change
Be responsible. Join the change.
You can dress it up in all the sustainable buzzwords and 'green' phrases you want, but reality is that the fashion industry is not sustainable and likely never fully will be.
This is why we are completely open about the fact that Moss Copenhagen doesn't identify as a sustainable brand.
We do, however, absolutely want to minimize the footprint that our clothes leave behind and be clear about exactly which actions we are taking to do so.
Keep an eye out in particular for the clothes we label with Join the Change, online as well as in our physical stores.
Click here to read more
- Free shipping using our Click & Collect service.
- Fast delivery within 1-3 business days.
- Free shipping on all orders over 400 DKK to GLS parcel shop.
- Free home delivery on all orders over 600 DKK.
All orders are delivered with GLS.
See our Delivery and Returns for shipping rates and times.
Shipping time and shipping cost is different for each country, but for most countries we offer free shipping on orders over 60 EUR and delivery within 3-5 business days.
Click here to see the delivery options for your country.
- You can always return your purchase in our stores.
- Return label included in every order* and 14 days return policy.
(*35 DKK will be deducted from the refunded amount).
Click here to find out more about the return options for your country.